1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still on .601?

Discussion in 'Support Center' started by ndkid, Feb 9, 2018.

1. ndkid

ndkid Viceroy-in-Training

United States
    Steve tweeted two days ago that he was putting up .602 that night. But whether I use the patcher or try to manually download a new version, I'm still getting .601. Anyone had success getting onto .602?

2. Hyfrydle

Hyfrydle Viceroy-in-Training

United Kingdom
    Still .601 for me as well guess the update is delayed.

3. col2071

col2071 Viceroy-in-Training

United States
    I bought this week and am still on 0.601 as well. The game looks intriguing, but I'm actually having a bug whenever I click Remove From Post (when hovering over portraits in the Character Selection section to select a replacement, the popup with character stats flickers rapidly making them unreadable). Is there any system for reporting/tracking bugs or should I just post here?

edit: I found by clicking repeatedly on the portraits I could still select a replacement in spite of the flickering.

4. Hyfrydle

Hyfrydle Viceroy-in-Training

United Kingdom
    I'm waiting for the ability to save before playing for any real length of time, a grand strategy game like this needs a save option urgently if the game is going to be tested for any real length of time.