1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's Play posting tomorrow! Check back here for the video

Discussion in 'News/Events/Upcoming Versions' started by Texashawk, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Texashawk

Texashawk Developer
    Staff Member Developer Forum Admin

United States
    Hey all!

With all the massive changes both cosmetically and gameplay wise, I thought it would be neat rimshot a LP of the latest .410b build! I should have it posted by tomorrow evening on this thread!

-Steve

2. ndkid

ndkid Viceroy-in-Training

United States
    Things have been quiet since the forum switch. I can't speak for anyone else, but for my part, it's because I'm waiting for the next full release. LPs just don't pull me in the way getting my own hands on something does.

3. Texashawk

Texashawk Developer
    Staff Member Developer Forum Admin

United States
    Yes, I haven't been on the forum much, alas. We're in the process of making this a full-on website, but I like to program a lot more then I like to design and code web sites. So it's sort of on the back burner. The good news is that the next full release should be out in a few days. There are still some rough edges but I have to remind myself that this is an incremental release (in theory). In practice, this is a MASSIVE update over .400. But I think you'll agree it was worth the wait - there's a lot of game here now and you have some more tools in your chest to beat back issues in your empire. Plus, the UI is really starting to come along.

That said, the LP will post tomorrow on YouTube. I did a test video tonight to get some feedback and I have a configuration that will work well and look good. It will be less of a true 'LP' and more of a 'Let's Explain How To Play', but it should still be a good view.

-Steve