1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings From The Mistake On The Lake

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by SugeBearX, Sep 2, 2016.

1. SugeBearX

SugeBearX Viceroy-in-Training

United States
    Not Cleveland...but not far. My friends call me The Bear...(It's a long story involving basketball, fouls and anger...so much anger) I just read about this game on RPS and I almost fainted with delight. Is there any way some random fellow who just heard about the greatest idea ever could find a way into testing? I have done alpha and beta testing since 1998 and I would love to help out with this project. Pretty please? ;) Seriously, I am disabled and out of work at the moment so I have lots of time. Heh, probably not, but I have to ask don't I? I'll be around...waiting with bated breath for such a time as I get an opportunity to play this.

Cheers!
    The Bear (And my cat,Scrambles The Deathdealer, in my avatar...and yes that is his name in the vet's records)

2. dirkgently

dirkgently Lord of Statistics
    Staff Member Developer Forum Admin Testing The Galaxy, One Star At A Time

United Kingdom
    Hi SugeBearX! Sorry for the delay, we've been super busy. I'm afraid we're not taking new alpha testers just at the minute, but if somebody drops out or we need more you'll be the first to know!

Thanks for supporting us, and look forward to seeing you on the forums in the future!

Oliver